Fundraising & Public Relations Support Group (FPRSG)
The overall goal of this group lies within the active documentation of insights, ideas and results which chapters of ESF have gained in their undertakings. More particularly, its work focuses on those aspects of the groups’ work that can be generalized for both existing and emerging local chapters. To that end, the group’s work deals for most part, but not exclusively, with experiences gained in
- Public Relations
- Technical Solutions (possibly)
FPRSG major tasks:
- Develop standardized questionnaires regarding fundraising and p.r. Strategies (and, possibly, web/technical solutions)
- Requesting, collecting, aligning and filing existing documents and data-sets on projects carried out in the field of fundraising and p.r. (and, possibly, web/technical solutions)
- Establishing a methodical frame for qualitative (and, possibly, later on also quantitative) data analysis
→ Compiling a technical system for this framework (most likely with SPSS or Xcel)
- Analyzing and documenting the lessons learnt on fundraising and p.r. (and, possibly, web/technical solutions)
- Providing basic material on successful fundraising (i.e. donation letters, but also accounting data-sets) and p.r. strategies (i.e. flyers, posters, press releases, etc.)
- Providing specific material on individually successful fundraising (i.e. entire fundraising-material kits for benefits-concerts etc.) and p.r. projects (i.e. formal letters for academia, cultural and / or public institutions to host events etc.)
- Contacting current and former members of ESF-chapters willing to act as individual consultants for matters relating to fundraising and p.r.
→ Establish an according register and maintaining it; establish an information-service about this opportunity of consulting for new and existing chapters.
Sebastian Haug: firstname.lastname@example.org